Every Mode, Expertly Managed
From across the country to around the world, KNLS leverages a robust air transport network that ensures fast, accurate, on-time delivery.
Our wide range of ocean freight and transportation services handle shipments of all sizes, including full-container loads, less-than container loads, special equipment, and oversized cargo.
Depend on KNLS for comprehensive ground support including real-time tracking and complete POD and IFRS compliance. Services include:
- FTL / LTL – Whether you need short-haul, long-haul, or regional delivery, our full-truckload and less-than-truckload services will get your goods anywhere in North America they need to go.
- Flatbed – Our flatbed services range from LTL to large, over-dimensional cargo, for short- and long-haul transport.
- Dry Van – Our fully enclosed dry-van trailers ensure your goods remain protected and get there in good shape.
- Super B – For extra-large loads that require added cargo space, ask about our Super B vehicles.
Warehousing and Distribution
With warehousing and distribution all under one roof, you can be assured of a transparent supply chain with maximum visibility and efficiency. Services include:
- Cross-docking – We can expedite shipments and cut down on transport time and storage needs through direct delivery at customer docking terminals.
- Shunting – Our complete yard management services include on-demand shunting and over-capacity supplemental services, helping you overcome logistical challenges and optimize your cargo management.
Storage trailers – Unforeseen shipping changes? Need extra space? We can help, with trailers available whenever and wherever you need them.
Our temperature-controlled shipping ensures your perishable and time-sensitive cargo arrives fresh, whatever the weather.
Last-mile (B2C) and Mid-mile (B2B)
From drop-offs to full installation and assembly, we go the distance to get your goods to your consumer and business customers, taking care to provide them with the best possible experience.
Keep an eye on your cargo so you always know where it is—and when it’ll get there.